Tuesday, November 9, 2010

calling from the enchanted yellow-woods



i dont know what strucked me to go to the yellow woods near the main gate.

it was like a magic spell telling me to go to the woods as soon as possible becoz you may not see the yellow-aspirational-pretty leaves again.

yeah, this is your last year in IUJ....

this spell kept rolling again and again to go to the enchanted place and take some pics before the leaves fall by the coldness of the winter.

i met nimi in the hall and spontaneously asked her to come and get pics in the yellow woods.

she smiled and we went with purple bluish wear to contrast the leaves.

we were welcomed by a small gray puddle-like dog running thru the woods.

i went close to nimi and plead to nimi to make the dog have distant.

yeah, i have dogphobia ;P

well, we continued our photosession.

sitting here and there, laying like we dont care, stand near the beautiful yellow leaves..

btw, its gingko biloba, if i am not mistaken, thats what papa said when he saw my other pics.

but,

itch..itch...back of hip started to pain and got itchy

i was bitten by that damn insect that bitted me several times.

damn.

felt like i fell in the same hole again. this is the third time.

1st itme it is okay to learn something

2nd time is introspection

3rd is foolishness

i started to count the bites:1,2,3, and 4! one in my cheek.

before, they bitten my left forehead that in result made my left eye area swallen.

oh my, u cant imagine >.<

doing part time job in the library counter with my bangs on my eyes. i look like a horor actress.

hmm...well,

i dont know when the insect attack will continue to happen.

i thought they died couple days ago becoz the cold weather and slight snow

but, nooooooooooo tehy are still happy and alive and ready to suck our blood....

beware people!

when i was writing all of my sad tragedy, all of a sudden, my friend called me up..

she also got bitten,

oh my....so the attack of this fierce vampires will continued...

for all the ones who had been bitten, no fear!

those insects will get their share...!

:)

written in the cool nite when i have to do literature reading and study macroeconomics

(yes, mama, i am studying it....>.<)<

No comments:

Post a Comment